Harvest Pumpkin-Spice Bars
You’ll fall in love with these pumpkin bars! They have a light texture, are full of cinnamon, ginger, raisins and nuts, and are topped with cream cheese frosting.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 2 Hours and 40 Minutes Makes 49 Bars
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Gluten Free yellow cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup raisins, if desired
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease bottom and sides of 15x10x1-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat all bar ingredients except raisins with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in raisins. Spread in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 2 hours.
- Spread frosting over bars. Sprinkle with walnuts. For bars, cut into 7 rows by 7 rows. Store in refrigerator.
Beta-Carotene:40%; Calories:90; Calories from Fat:30; Carbohydrate Choice:1; Cholesterol:20mg; Fat:1/2; Other Carbohydrate:1/2; Potassium:25mg; Sodium:85mg; Starch:1/2; Total Carbohydrate:14g; Total Fat:3 1/2g; Monounsaturated Fat:1/2g; Saturated Fat:1 1/2g; Sugars:9g; Trans Fat:1/2g;